What we do.
Our services are designed to meet the needs of the whole family to make sustainable change. This includes key worker support and a range of groups and programmes covering child development, well-being and personal development.
Brighter Futures offers a range of programmes which address three crucial key areas of family life;
- Parent and child relationships
- Well being and positive mental health
- Personal development and second chance learning
- For every family to have a brighter future.
- To support families when they need us.
- To support clients to recognise and value their role as their child’s first and most important educator.
- To encourage clients to achieve well being and positive, healthy relationships.
- To empower clients to take control of their personal educational development.