Social Media Superstar required.
Could YOU be our new #socialmedia superstar?
We're seeing a volunteer supporter who loves using and updating social media, to work with Brighter Futures Jersey for the next three months, for three hours a week.
Working alongside our Community Engagement Team and CRM Database Administrator, you will update our website and social media platforms with news about our work, #fundraising campaigns, #events and life as part of the Brighter Futures family.
This role is likely to include the following duties:
- Update the Brighter Futures website as required (usually at least weekly)
- Update all social media channels with engaging content and images, using Hootsuite.
- Advertising BF events using free of charge marketing tools, such as Visit Jersey, Move More Jersey, the Chamber of Commerce website, Channel 103, Media Eye CI Events section etc.
- Designing and writing emails (incorporating images) for distribution using MailChimp;
- Thanking donors online if they would like this approach to be taken, using images and logos supplied.
Potential volunteers for this role should have a working knowledge of Hootsuite, CMS and MailChimp and the function of our social media channels.
We use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to reach almost 7,000 social media users, and we would like to keep growing our number of followers so that more potential supporters know about our mission and vision.
Please contact Judith Hanson, Community Engagement Officer for more information about this voluntary role, and how you can help #teambrighterfutures.
Please email email@example.com.