“Giving is not just about making a donation, it is about making a difference”
Since 2008 we have supported over 2,200 families, benefitting over 8,800 Islanders and it currently costs Brighter Futures approximately £4,400 to work with a whole family for a year.
Our running costs for 2021 are approximately £700,000 and we rely heavily on the generosity of the Island to generate our income.
This money helps us to run our evidence based and quality driven programmes.
- Eight different Personal Development Programmes.
- Six Parent and Carer Child Groups
- Five Effective Health & Well being Programmes
- And a monthly Dads’ Club
Sponsor a family: If you would like to sponsor a family, part sponsor or support our work in any way you may do so by;
Key life events: Perhaps you are thinking about a donation to Brighter Futures at key life events such as weddings, anniversaries and birthdays as well as on the death of a loved one?
Information on My Life, My Legacy see Downloads below.
Can you be a regular supporter with a standing order? Even a £5 or £10 donation per month, can make a huge difference.
Regular donations allow us to continue to provide support for families or it helps us to buy essential resources for our creche and groups:
- Arts and crafts items for the children to use in our creche or therapeutic arts sessions.
- A range of items for our creche such as sand to fill our sand pit, seeds to grow flowers for the outdoor play area or books and toys.
- Arts and crafts for our Wants and Wishes programme.
- Sponsor a Dads’ Club trip and outdoor activity.
- Handmade blankets for our Achieving Better Connections and nurturing programme.
- New Physibods graduation gowns for our 3 to 4 year olds.
Reclaiming tax: If you are given a donation that is over £50, and they are a Jersey tax payer, please ask them to complete a Tax Rebate Form (R10), allowing us to claim an additional 25% back from Income Tax on top of their donation.