Corporate Social Responsibility.
Charities are the eyes, ears and conscience of society. We mobilise, we provide, we inspire, we advocate and we unite.
Did you know that donations account for more than 90% of income? Every year, we work with businesses and organisations to align their CSR objectives with our essential work.
We know that Jersey is unique. We all want the best outcomes for our families and we are sure that businesses and their employees want the same for their own families, as do clients who come to Brighter Futures.
Brighter Futures is confident that corporate organisations and their workforces can play a significant role in being part of making a difference to many families. By working together, to build community resilience and cohesion, we seek to create shared experiences, with an alignment between the values of an organisation and those that our programmes support.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) can make a real and tangible difference if it has a clear purpose and focus.
Brighter Futures wants to work alongside companies, institutions and organisations to give them the opportunity to become active partners in addressing community concerns. Together we can make a real and lasting change for Jersey.
To make CSR programmes a success for all involved, Brighter Futures considers:
- What experiences can Brighter Futures create that allow your team members to engage with us?
- What change occurs within Brighter Futures as a result of your relationship with us?
- Does Brighter Futures satisfy the ‘but for’ test? This is the change achieved by your CSR commitment that would not have occurred without your company’s support.
At a company level, we can design a bespoke CSR partnership with you, aligned with your corporate values and addressing community needs.
By working in partnership, we can make a difference to many of the social barriers that families in Jersey face on a daily basis. Your Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and a partnership with Brighter Futures offer an opportunity to facilitate that ambition.
Lunch and Learn with us!
- The Brighter Futures Fundraising Team were grateful for the opportunity to present a Lunch & Learn before the Jersey Family Law Association in April 2022.
- The interactive quiz that Brighter Futures delivers to industry and workforces is particularly helpful when looking for Supporting/Community Partners who can demonstrate an alignment between the values of an organisation and those that our programmes support.
- This delivery takes just 20 minutes and is purposeful and fun. Usually, the quiz is presented to teams for discussion and completion, with the answers then provided. Points are ‘scored’, and essential knowledge about our charitable organisation is gained.
- Please contact Sarah Nibbs, Fundraising, Events & Partnerships Manager, email@example.com -to find out more or to book a lunch and learn event at your premises