Royal Ascot At The Grand.
And they’re off. (Again)!
Always a hugely successful sell-out event....it's time for Ascot at The Grand.
Grab those heels, hats and saddles as Island Fever Events have organised another day of dining, entertainment, fundraising and fabulous fashion on behalf of Brighter Futures.
Set to take place on Friday 17th June, Royal Ascot is not only the highlight of the flat racing calendar, but also synonymous with summer style. On what will be a perfect opportunity to get dressed up, indulge in a flutter (and a spot of Pimms too!), we have organised a day that’ll get those pulses racing and smiles sparkling.
In witnessing Royal Ascot, we have tailored an amazing day for you all which includes:
- A sparking/Pimms reception - Ease into the afternoon with glass of fizz, Pimms or Peroni on the Terrace.
- A delicious three course lunch - A choice menu has been created to cater for all tastebuds. Once you have made your purchase we will be in touch to take your menu orders and enquire whether you would also like to pre order from the wine/drinks list.
- All Seven Races Live on Big Screens - The pounding of hooves will continue throughout the afternoon.
- On-site Betting - We have a licensed bookmaker present so you will be able to place bets on the racing without leaving the comfort of The Grand Suite.
- The Brighter Futures Raffle - Premier prizes have been generously donated to help raise funds for Brighter Futures.
- Most stylish racegoer competition - It wouldn’t be Royal Ascot without a touch of glamour!
- Monocle Booth - Our new photo booth will be with us! Take home a photo or two from your day at the races.
- Live Music - Whether you've won or lost, we've arranged some outstanding post-racing entertainment.
Enjoy Royal Ascot in style and book your spot at an exclusive table with us!
Tickets are priced at £80 per person or £800 per table of ten. Please bear in mind that availability is very limited, so please ensure you order early to avoid disappointment.
Dress code - Get those glad rags on! It’s Ascot, so why not dress to impress?
If you are interested in attending or require further information please contact: