THE CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP AT THE GRAND
FRIDAY 15TH MARCH 2019
--| Proudly Supporting Brighter Futures |--
Brighter Futures are proud to present an afternoon of dining and entertainment at The Grand Hotel & Spa Jersey, ultimately revolving around the Blue-Riband of jumps racing - The Cheltenham Gold Cup.
In witnessing this exhilarating annual occasion we have tailored the perfect day, which includes:
• Sparkling Reception - Ease into the afternoon with a glass of fizz or bottle of Peroni.
• A Sumptuous Three Course Luncheon - A delicious menu has been created to cater for all tastebuds. Once you have made your purchase we will be in touch to take your menu orders and enquire whether you would also like to pre order from the wine/drinks list.
• All Seven Races Live on Big Screens - The pounding of hooves continue after the main event.
• On-site Betting - We have a licensed bookmaker present so you will be able to place bets on the racing without leaving the comfort of The Grand Suite.
• The Silent Auction/Raffle - Premier prizes have been generously donated to help raise funds for Brighter Futures.
• Live Music - Whether you've won or lost, we've arranged some outstanding post-racing entertainment.
• Time to wind down? Special Room Rates at £89
Enjoy Gold Cup Day in style and book your spot at an exclusive table with us.
Tickets are priced at £65 per person or £600 per table of ten. Please bear in mind that availability is very limited, so please ensure you order early to avoid disappointment.
>> If you are interested in attending or require further information you can either pay through:
Eventbrite - www.thegoldcupatthegrand.eventbrite.com
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Immerse yourself in the action .... there's only one place to be in Jersey on Gold Cup Day ..
Why get involved? Every single penny will help to create brighter futures for families and young people in Jersey.
Brighter Futures The Bridge Le Geyt Road St Saviour Jersey JE2 7NT Tel: 01534 449152 Fax: 01534 449155 Email: email@example.com Please note; Any compliments or complaints should be directed to the Manager of Brighter Futures in the first instance. A copy of our Complaints Policy and Procedure is available on request.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01534 449 152 Find out more >